Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello Shoes. I've Finally Found You

Well, seeing as you are so important Steve, I thought I might dedicate this post to you.


I've had a bad run with these new very nice black shoes, which I've bought for work but they've started fading white on spots around the edge and tip of the shoes after wearing them only 4 or 5 times.


As usual, instead of taking them back straight away and asking for a refund or replacement, I'd use my cleaver brain and attempt to fix the problem myself....not always a good idea. I started with black polish ..... didn't work ..... black shoe dye.....didn't work as well ... black sharpie marker pen DID work for one or two days before it started going purple on the areas I fixed LOL .... told you Steve, I did try the sharpie trick. Too bad it didn't work. Purple spots on nice black shoes....not a good look.


After I ran out of idea, I've decided that I'd just have to get off my lazy ass finally and go back to the store in the MALLS! ......(my favourite...not!) ... and try to get a replacement or money back. The pushy lady at the store did not believe me at the start and she blamed me for not looking after them ..... HOW RUDE! .... so, I've told her that I've bought way cheaper shoes and they've lasted more than 5 days of wear LOL ..... I wansn't going to give up easy and she had to give me a replacement. She got the wrong Asian to argue with I supposed. She'll never win.


So, I got my replacement and I had a feeling that it would do the same thing again anyway. What do you know ..... it happened to ONE of them after 2 wears. So off I went, back to the store and and this time I've had enough of them and wanted my $$$$ back ....... She believed me this time and I got my money back YAY! She probably knew that there was no point arguing with me after the last visit.


After that, I was work-shoeless and I HAD to go find new ones. Typical me, I wanted these shoes that did not have my size and in the end I had to visit every mall and every shoe shop in the whole of Christchurch to try and find ones that actually fit me. Well, it only took me 4 days to find them, just before I was going to give up and look for other ones.


So Steve, seeing as you've asked for it. I've posted some lovely pictures of my new shoes JUST FOR YOU hehehehe. Aren't you a lucky thing!


THE new shoes .....



It even comes with shoe bags ..... who'd use them??? They act as a buffing cloth as well though ;-)



and just to top it all off....new belt as well ....thanks Kerry and Daz for those =)






NOW, I'm all hotted up again with my new shoes and belt. I wonder what's next .......

No comments: