Wednesday, April 16, 2008

YAY Holiday

YAY, I'm finally on holiday. This was how excited it got at work last night.



So to kick off my holiday, I've decided to finish work right on time, rushing out the door at 7am and headed off to Drexels (American Breakfast Restaurant) to have a fat unhealthy breakfast heheh, hashbrowns, fried eggs, waffles, ice cream and banana ... I'm on holiday, who cares about a healthy meal LOL .... thats what the gym is for ...after the holiday....



My day kind of got busier after that. I packed my bag at last minute as always ... went to the supermarket and got minuture bottles of things to take on the plane, toothpaste, mouthwash, PURELL to protect my genetalia (just in case I decided to go to Rarotonga and feed the cats and dogs on the beach) .... etc etc... I did also buy a TV that was too big for our TV cabinet so its currently sitting on the coffee table at home at the moment :S

I managed to squeeze in 2 hours of sleep so that I am not like a zombie by the end of the night. After a bit of rushing around, yelling, cursing and rupturing a few blood vessels, I got the family to the airport on time.



Auckland was a bit rainy, hot and humid when we got here. I had to blast the A/C in the room just so we could be in it....wait till Malaysia!!!! The airport hotel was nice and the person that checked me in didn't really believe I work in a hotel as I got industry rate with them...HOW RUDE! He was asking all these questions, pretenting to chat to me but would never let me finish what I was saying LOL .... I think he was just trying to fish some information out of me about the 'Hotel' I'm working at while he's checking out the hotel website. I of course pass 100% with all the questions he asked so he had to believe me in the end hehe....

The rooms were nice ...







The ear plugs DID help sleeping in the same room with dad LOL .... I'm just having my free breakfast now at some ungodly hour in the morning before having to check out at 7am and head to the airport.

YAY YAY YAY!

No comments: