Monday, June 9, 2008

A Day of Goodbyes

THURSDAY 01 MAY 2008

Today, we woke up at 5am to send Chico and Alyssa to the airport as they are going back to work HAHAHAHAH! (We still have a day extra here)....

I watched the sunrise today from the hotel balcony and the view was pretty amazing.


We also met up with my great uncle and his children for breakky today and said bye to him until next time ....

I've been wanting to go visit the islands just off the coast of KK since I've arrived but never go the chance. Seeing as I have one more day, I've decided that I will do that tomorrow. I went back to Papar to visit the grandad and said goodbye to him as well because I know I won't get time otherwise. He was happy to see me and thanked me for visiting him before I leave on Saturday.

Mum and dad stayed the night and I went back to the city to get ready for my island visit.

NICE........

No comments: