Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finding THE OTHERS!!!

FRIDAY 18th APRIL 2008

Today, I was supposed to be going to my dental appointment. I have forgotten that Malaysians only work until 12pm on a Friday to allow for the muslim people to attend prayers at the mosque in the afternoon. Speaking of mosques, I also got woken up by the Mosque AGAIN! at 04:30am .... I hope its not an ongoing thing or I shall go and rip those loud speakers off LOL .... no....the ear plugs works like a charm (That's if I don't lose them while I'm sleeping)

Anyway, I turned up to the hopital at 11:00am and by then they have stopped giving out queue tickets and I was turned away ... grrrr .... never mind. With my not very cleaned teeth (Its not that dirty LOL) ... I went off to meet the others at ONE of the new malls, City Mall (which is not in the city, its located in the suburb. Who ever named it should be shot).

It seems that inside this CITY Mall, there are other cities too ... I looked in Bra City but all I could see was Bra and no one I was looking for.

I looked inside THE Giant too .... buuut I still didn't find anyone

I didn't recognise anyone that is hiding in the closette

I rang their cellphone, but there was no answer and I was starting to think that may be they have abandoned me. I decided to wait around and let Ms Starbucks give me free samples of some strange coffee slusshy drink. Anything free is good and I didn't really want to go in here just in case they've decided to pop my cherry :S

I also watch this kid ride his little elephant round and round in circle. I was tempted to take one out for a ride too.

I found THE OTHERS!!!! eventually so I am not LOST anymore.

As some of you may be aware that one of the reasons why I took this trip was to attend my sister's wedding (She is having 3 this year and yes ... its to the same person). Like all weddings, there has to be plenty of icky boring and time consuming plannig and blah blah blah ... We all went to meet the organiser person at the hotel and being the smart one, I escaped to walk around the resort and enjoy the sunshine while the others sit in and plan the wedding.


I took time to see what I could play with next week when I stay at the resort. There is a nice pool




and lovely coconut trees

and some funny looking tree

They even have a nice and small man made beach LOL


although I don't think I will swim with the prickly sea urchins though

I might just hire this boat with my millions

and sail into the sunset with no one in my arms LOL


Where is the love thesedays *sigh*

Pretty cool resort huh?

No comments: