Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Nothing-ish Day

SUNDAY 20 APRIL 2008

Today was a bit of a boring day. The others went out and delivered invitations card for the wedding reception that is in 6 days time (wee bit late don't you think?? LOL). I was smart enough not to follow them and drive around the whole city, trying to find a house that belongs to someone they haven't seen in 5 - 10 years. I took a walk around the neighbourhood hoping to find something exciting annnnnnd ..... there was nothing.

I've booked a tour up to Mt Kinabalu National Park and Poring Hot Springs tomorrow with the sister and her husband. I better not tire myself up too much today and save enough energy for the long walks that I will be taking tomorrow.

Better get those insect repellent ready :P It should be good fun.

No comments: