Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh I Love WiFi Internet

Yes, I am a geek and too bad if you don't like it hehehe .... Who can live without internet thesedays??? I know I can't. I'm finally back in NZ so here I am, updating my blog again. Dial-up internet was what I had over in Malaysia and I wasn't going to spend 20 minutes just to upload one pic.

I was supposed to update my blog while was on my 3 week vacation in Malaysia but finding free broadband internet there was a challenge itself. I either had to drive (My aunt was brave enough to loan me her car and let me drive in the chaotic traffic of Malaysia LOL) to and internet cafe full of stange people staring at me (because I dress like a tourist may be??) or a cafe that overcharges you for a not very nice cup of giant coffee LOL .... I was all tied up with families, families and more families for the entire time I was there anyway so I didn't really have a lot of time to sit down, upload stories and blab about what I did over there. So many people to see, so many things to do and so little time. Perhaps I'll go away for a month or two next time.

I did however noted down what I did on each day and I shall post them on there as I go. It will help me re-live the wonderful things I did while I was there, especially when I have to go back to work on the 8th of May :( .... have to pay for the bills somehow.

No comments: