Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shopping shopping and more shopping

SATURDAY 19 APRIL 2008

Today was a shopping day and that was pretty much it! I figured that if I allowed the girls to shop all day long today, they might visit the malls less later on in the trip.....yea right! LOL

We went out for breakfast as usual...nearly got lost with all the new roads that appeared since 4 years ago. Then we headed to Centre Point Shopping Mall (This one is actually centrally located in the city so I won't shoot the person who named it). Unlike the other new malls that have appreared in the last few years, this one managed to survived and stayed in business. The other newer ones around the city seems rather empty compared to the last time I visited them, 4 years ago. Perhaps they should stop building them?!?!?

The Fila store caught my eye with 70% off most things YAY! .... Shopping just seems a lot more fun when you know that everything is going to cost you 2.5 times less that what it says on the price tag.

and LOOK! I found more animals to ride on! This time there is a squirrel and a pink dog as well! I think I might take the pink dog.

We then wondered off to another mall, Warisan Square where you can buy the labelled and expensive things (I didn't buy anything there because I am a budget cheapo traveller). I could've taken this whole stall selling bikini's though (There is a girls on the left, supposedly looking after this stall with a towel over her head LOL)

Now why would I blush if I walk into this store by myself?

It was quite exhaustive doing all these shopping in one go so I thought I might so at the 'TITS BITS CORNER' for some ice cream and juice. Or should I go for melons?

I also found a wholesale and retail MAST store ...

I think I smell a trend developing here ... bikinis, blushing, mast, tits and bits...There might be a bit too much naughty bits on offer in one day.

I might be safer just to eat with the Martians

We went out for a seafood feast tongiht with my aunt and her family(It won't be the last time. Like I said previously, we have no food in NZ). There were nice not so little fishies and lobsters in fish tanks that you could go and see which one is the prettiest and tell them to KILL IT FOR YOU! Its a bit sad really, 'Hey look, this one looks very cute, KILL IT NOW!' Hmmmmmmm .... I supposed no one wants to eat an mutated ugly one ....

annnnd FEAST!

Just in case you haven't noticed, please DO NOT SPIT in the restaurant. Like I do anyway!

Also just to make it clear, WE SERVE NO PORK!

To finish off for today, while I was wondering around town today, I found this rather...um disturbing place. Please visit here if you are not experienced with killing yourself. There is a centre to help you with it ;)

(p.s. I do not encourage and is not responsible for any suicidal thoughts!)

No comments: