Monday, May 26, 2008

A Very Big Room

THURSDAY 24 APRIL 2008

Today, it was time for Alyssa and Chico to check into their resort and blow all their money away on a very nice hotel suite. Oh well, we all have to do this once in a while I guess. Its only about $750 per night ... YIKES!!

It DOES have a great view with no balcony .... partly because they want to stop those people from diving into their swimming pool from their room.


You get a fruit platter on arrival on your dining table (In the Room OoooOOooOO) but compared to the one I got last time I stayed there, it was minuscule. I supposed everything have gone up in price over the last few years and they have to charge more for things and give you less of it!

Before......

Now.........
The bed room was a bit boring I thought, they could've jazzed it up a wee bit more to make it more exciting ... the bed also had a funny feel to it. It was just OK to sleep on.


This is the lounge .... it was also OK .... They originally designed this hotel for the corporate travellers but that doesn't really apply anymore. Perhaps this is why I only think its an OK room. Its nice.....but the other hotel on the other side is more my style. The resort style rooms just seems nicer....

The bathroom on the other hand was FAB! Look at it!


Definately beats our Hotel SO bathrooms LOL ....

Today, the aunts and uncles from Sandakan and Singapore also arrived. We all went out for dinner ... It pissed down with rain so apart from sitting there, eating, talking and more talking, there wasn't really much more that we could do. We went to this seafood restaurant at Tanjung Aru Beach and it was super expensive and not very nice....we are not going there again LOL. Its interesting how the more expensive you pay for your meal, the crappier it is over here LOL .... I'll keep reminding myself to by cheap meals....can't really complaint about that!

and yes .... I got asked when am I getting married and having babies ..... errrrr .... pass ....

No comments: