Thursday, May 8, 2008

Great Show Westlife!!

I must say that Westlife DID put on a great gig at the Westpac Arena tonight. I was expecting a whole lot of teenies yelling and screaming and throwing their hearts out at the boys but it seemed that there was actually more of mature crowd tonight than the young ones. There were even nannas and grand daddies :S

The concert was at 8pm but like all concerts, they starts an hour later anyway. We left the bar in town at 8pm and when we arrived at the arena, the parking warden directed us to a park, right outside the entrance GREAT!! so there you go.....DON'T arrive at a concert early ... LOL ... However, we did miss out on the daiquiri in a flashing martini glass though =( .... there were plenty of Westlife Flashing Sticks but I am cheap so I brought my own from the one we bought from Hong Kong Disneyland, 2 years ago. The $50 Westlife T-shirts were also a big hit but I would much rather buy a $50 shirt that I could wear everyday.

It turned out that the airline have lost some of the boy's suitcases coming to Christchurch, suprised suprised ... (Some mad person have probably stolen it) so they were out hunting for outfits today in Chrstchurch. Quite funny actually....I bet someone is going to be in deep doo-dah for this hehe. They did end up buying some very nice suits from Mr Sergios and some leather coats from some leather place in the city. Chrstchurch fashion is not bad at all the I supposed LOL ....

It was nice to see that everyone of all ages were up and about dacing right from the start to the end. I don't think I've been to a concert in NZ where the crowds have done that. They must be good .... There was a boring lady who sat behind us that yelled ... 'SIT DOWN, I CAN'T SEE' to everyone LOL ... biach! so we told her to bloody stand up and enjoy the show LOL .... some people .... why do they bother to go to such things.

Even though I only knew about 3 of their songs and didn't really know what they look like before I went to the concert.....

I

HAD

A

GREAT

TIME!




They even got the crowd to do a Mexican Wave!

No comments: