Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Becoming a Lobster

SATURDAY 26 APRIL 2008

Yay wedding yay! Well...not mine. Today was the wedding reception for Alyssa and Chico. Its really just a chance for everyone to get together, have some fun and get drunk since they got married in Auckland in January already. This was just another party!

I also checked into the resort where the party was held so that I can stumble back to the room at 1am in the morning and not have to worry about catching a taxi that could take me anywhere LOL. I had to have a sea view room so I splashed out during check-in time and went 'what the heck' and upgraded to the Club Floor. It was only RM$100.00 extra so it wasn't going to put a big dent on the credit card.

I was high up on the 11th floor this time and I also had the chance to dive off my balcony into the swimming pool if I wanted to (unlike those $750 suites where you can't). The room was nice...


It also had a bathroom that have shutters that you can open up while you take a bath so you can look at the view. You can also use them to surprise your roomie and see their naughty bits while they are in there if you want to.

I had a nice big king bed but unfortunately I was not lucky enough to have someone to share it with me .. nor able to spy on them in the bath/shower and see their naughty bits ... *sigh*

After I explored my room, checked out every single corner and criticised every little imperfection of it, I took a stroll around the resort and enjoyed the sun.

The resort was pretty fabulous....




I did not bring the gold clubs though ....


Good job I brought the swimmers so I could take a dip in the other fake beach =)

I was rather put off by this sign though .....errr.... I guess I say no to swimming in the ocean LOL

The pools were nicer anyway with no jelly fishes....

Plus I could eat and drink in the pool bar.... What more could you ask for?


But it was quite nice just to lie there and become a lobster.

The afternoon went pass quite quickly but rather relaxing so I was glad that I got some time to myself to enjoy the place before having to enterain everyone that night.

No comments: